Saturday 30 June 2007

Bags all packed

Well things are all ready for me to travel up to Port Pirie tomorrow. I know its a bit early but I have big day of events tomorrow, 50th birthday lunch with my boyfriends family and then a fairwell mass and headmaster dinner for my brother and dad who are going to Koakoda. So I am leaving late at night with Mum for company so things have to be ready now. So the bags are all packed up.


Last night I had just the most mouth watering dinner ever. We went to this place for my birthday as well, but boy did I have such a good feed. I was really hungry so I think everything just tasted better. It was Japanese food, so like sushi and teppaynki...they cook such good beef. It was all just like oh my god! Then for desert we had chocolate fondu with fruit and marshmellows. It was all so very good, it just all melted in your mouth even the meat did. Cause everything was so good it just made me sooo happy. I was giggling all night and I hadn't even had anything to drink!



The mood however went a bit funny when I got home and got accidently got pushed down the stairs at my house. Dad and my brother where fighting to get the key in the door and my brother pushed dad who stubled back into me. But the hero in my life actually caught me, I thought I was going to get really hurt, but no my boyfriend caught me. MY HERO!

No comments: