Friday 29 June 2007

Oh my God!

Well I don't know about anyone else but we I heard the news last night I was oh so excited in a year 6 screaming girl kind of way. The SPICE GIRLS the band of like the 90's who brought about girl power in the weirdest of ways is having a reunion tour. I mean if you aren't excited about that I don't know what will get you excited. I still remember like all the words to their songs and I am even thinking about putting their CD on and dancing/singing around my room to it! In fact I think I will, I think I may even take the CD down to Port Pirie and sing along to in the car. Yay for Spice Girls!

In other less exciting news, I rang up and got my roster for next week in theatre. I start every moring at 7.30am which sounds bad, but its actually not cause I usually start shifts at 7am so the extra half hour is deeply appreciated. The nurse who I spoke to on the phone sounded so nice, so my out look on the week has improved. Plus I am looking forward to seeing different surgeries, even though I am not helping cause I am not allowed, can't wait to observe and see if I can hack in there. But my over ridding thought at the moment is still SPICE GIRLS!
SPICE GIRLS, SPICE GIRLS, SPICE GIRLS!!!

No comments: