Sunday 8 July 2007

Day five....and the weekend

Day five did not last long, the staff in A&E let me leave at 11am so that I could get in the car and travel home before dark. It was also so quiet in A&E that day so it all got a bit boring really. With nothing much to report on really that day, the drive home was more eventful.


Driving home it was just bucketing down with rain, like the windscreen wippers could not wipe fast enough. It also got kind of scarey when like the huge trucks speed past and threw heaps and heaps of water up onto my car as well. I was like ahhhhh, but other than that it was an alright trip home.


When I got home I got to see my mum and my boyfriend which was great! Then on Saturday I went up to the Murray with my boyfriends family and relatives for the day. It was a great day even though it was raining. We played american board games and cards, drank some great wine and ate awesome food. Some of the jokes that were told were just so funny, it was like the best night out, I was so glad that I decided to go. But I had to come home early cause they are all staying up there for the weekend, but my boyfriend came on with me.

He went back up to the Murray today so today I am getting my washing today and then leaving for Port Pirie again...yuck!

No comments: