Monday 9 July 2007

Day six

Well you would think that because its the start of week two things would be better, but no that thought is so far from the truth. There are now three of us up here and we were screwed around all day. As I said before I was meant to be in theatre but no theatre was cancelled again today, so yet again I had no ward to go to. The two other students also weren't told where their wards were going to be. We then got abused by various nurse managers as they thought we were trying to pull something, when really we actually tring to find out what we were meant to be doing today.

Next up I got told theatre was going to be cancelled again on Wednesday, but theatre would be open on Tuesday. Everything just got really confused, so I went to clarrify things with this lady who is meant to organise our placement. Well she just cut sick at me, calling me to comanding in my manner, when all I was saying was that I would like to say in theatre for Tuesday. So we got into an argument.

One of the girls got so sick of being treated like second class citizens she has decided that she is going home tomorrow. I think I might join here, same with other student in leaving early. We rang our course orridinator and he said it was ok if I left early cause really I should have had today off and I don't have to go to any ward on Wednesday.

Placement sucks and we all just wanna go home!